Use klik to install realplayer 10
http://realplayer10.klik.atekon.de/
Thanks to Knoppix. I can boot my computer (Windows password protected) configure the IP address and browse the Internet and once done safely turn off and leave system as it is before. But when I am browsing site like BBC, I woluld like to listen it live radio, newshour (which require RealPlaye or MS media palyer) when I click suck link, it remind me no such software on system and file failed tp play.
Is there anyway I can open(play) these file with my live CD, without installing any other software
Thanks
Use klik to install realplayer 10
http://realplayer10.klik.atekon.de/

2x SAMSUNG 32GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY M393A4K40CB2-CVFC0 64GB TOTAL
$300.00
Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1B1 16GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2133P-RBB-11 Server Memory RAM
$70.00
RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Sandisk 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Cruzer Blade Flash Drive Memory Stick USB Lot Pack
$175.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
32GB Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1RK PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory
$118.00
M321R2GA3BB0-CQK SAMSUNG 16GB (1X16GB) 1RX8 PC5-4800B RDIMM MEMORY
$500.00
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00