-
Junior Member
registered user
How to play Internet Media file with live Knoppix 4.0
Thanks to Knoppix. I can boot my computer (Windows password protected) configure the IP address and browse the Internet and once done safely turn off and leave system as it is before. But when I am browsing site like BBC, I woluld like to listen it live radio, newshour (which require RealPlaye or MS media palyer) when I click suck link, it remind me no such software on system and file failed tp play.
Is there anyway I can open(play) these file with my live CD, without installing any other software
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Jamesbond in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-19-2006, 08:15 AM
-
By lothario in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-21-2006, 02:26 AM
-
By Albretch in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-26-2005, 09:33 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 08:06 AM
-
By ptesone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 12:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR ProSAFE GS105E 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Plus Switch Built for Business
$11.00

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99