Use klik to install realplayer 10
http://realplayer10.klik.atekon.de/
Thanks to Knoppix. I can boot my computer (Windows password protected) configure the IP address and browse the Internet and once done safely turn off and leave system as it is before. But when I am browsing site like BBC, I woluld like to listen it live radio, newshour (which require RealPlaye or MS media palyer) when I click suck link, it remind me no such software on system and file failed tp play.
Is there anyway I can open(play) these file with my live CD, without installing any other software
Thanks
Use klik to install realplayer 10
http://realplayer10.klik.atekon.de/

OWC ThunderBay 4 4-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Enclosure
$119.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99
Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50