-
Font problem with oacute
I've tried Knoppix since 04-15 and I had a problem with small ö (ouml) character in Konqueror. You can see it while browsing the headline of http://prohardver.hu/rios2_hir.php?id=3152 with Konqueror. When I was browsing it with Mozilla, it was allright. I think this can be a font problem... I have changed html character coding but it didn't help...
I was trying to remaster Knoppix 3.2 2003-04-18 and inserted kde-i18n-hungarian and changed knoppix-autoconfig script a bit for lang=hu... But even with this I couldn't change the "unknown character" behaviour of Konqueror 3.1.1. With my desktop RedHat 7.3 & KDE 3.0.0, the ö is displayed well... 
Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By urpk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 02:40 AM
-
By winter009 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 05:31 AM
-
By the_isz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 12:16 PM
-
By hugo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 03:58 AM
-
By burke3gd in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 10:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Hardware Security Appliance Next-Gen VPN
$75.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99