I've tried Knoppix since 04-15 and I had a problem with small ö (ouml) character in Konqueror. You can see it while browsing the headline of http://prohardver.hu/rios2_hir.php?id=3152 with Konqueror. When I was browsing it with Mozilla, it was allright. I think this can be a font problem... I have changed html character coding but it didn't help...
I was trying to remaster Knoppix 3.2 2003-04-18 and inserted kde-i18n-hungarian and changed knoppix-autoconfig script a bit for lang=hu... But even with this I couldn't change the "unknown character" behaviour of Konqueror 3.1.1. With my desktop RedHat 7.3 & KDE 3.0.0, the ö is displayed well...
Any ideas?

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB BATTERY ISSUE
$474.99
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Apple Macbook Pro 14" M1 Pro 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$614.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00