-
Using CUPS to configure a network printer
Hello, I am having some trouble configuring a network printer. I was able to use the add printer utility in the Knoppix 4.02 Distro to go as far as the driver installation, but the recommended driver would not install (missing components or something) I found another driver selection that printed a half page before breaking so I know my IP address was correct (no luck since then) What would be the procedure to add a printer driver so that it would be visible in the choices in the control center/ printing configuration/driver installation. My printer happens to be a Canon BJC-2110, and I believe that the correct driver is gimp-print, again, I do not know how to get it there. -I am a newbe
Thanks for any help in Advance!
jbikejavascript:emoticon('
')
Cool
Similar Threads
-
By blyons in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 11-14-2004, 06:25 PM
-
By ira in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 30
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 04:43 AM
-
By help_seeker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 05:31 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 05:24 PM
-
By heinere in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 01:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

WaterSaver CT4880F-225WSA Vacuum VAC Panel Mount Needle Valve 3/8" IPS 1 Pc
$78.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99