Hi all,
Is there a linux manual in the web available that explains how to install software, drivers, etc.? (And I mean a relly beginners guide that explains it step by step and especially how linux works).
I am using Knoppix 4.0.2. installed on my hd. And actually as former windows user i have no clue about what is going on with linux. Don't laugh but i just found out that .exe files obviously don't work on linux systems. Can anybody help me please?
I want to install 855resolution and IPW2100 to run my internal wlan card.
My system:
Knoppix 4.0.2. installed on hd
Acer Travelmate 662LCI
Thanks and regards,
Oliver
Thanks, that helped!
Thanks for the fast answer!

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99
IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00
DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5415+ 8 CORE PROCESSOR 2.9 GHZ SRMGC
$1299.00
IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter
$199.99