there is ups monitoring available for linux, one is genpower, i do not know if knoppix has anything like it.
I do know that in Debian (which knoppix is derived from) you can install it.
I just wanted to know if linux has a program built in to control my APC battery back up. I need software to tell my computer to shut down after a power failure. In windows it is built into the program. I want to try linux out because it is much better. If I can get this to work I can switch. Thanks Michael
there is ups monitoring available for linux, one is genpower, i do not know if knoppix has anything like it.
I do know that in Debian (which knoppix is derived from) you can install it.
http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/apcupsd is not included on the CD or DVD but can be added by running the commands:
sudo aptitude update
sudo aptitude install apcupsd

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
$400.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B POWER7 16GB DDR3 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$409.99
IBM iDataPlex dx360 M4 with 4× Xeon E5-2680 v2, 128 GB RAM, 2× QLogic
$149.00
IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25