-
UPS
I just wanted to know if linux has a program built in to control my APC battery back up. I need software to tell my computer to shut down after a power failure. In windows it is built into the program. I want to try linux out because it is much better. If I can get this to work I can switch. Thanks Michael
-
Senior Member
registered user
there is ups monitoring available for linux, one is genpower, i do not know if knoppix has anything like it.
I do know that in Debian (which knoppix is derived from) you can install it.
-
Senior Member
registered user
http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/apcupsd is not included on the CD or DVD but can be added by running the commands:
sudo aptitude update
sudo aptitude install apcupsd
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine
$800.00

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99