-
Burning a DVD from within Knoppix
I've had a Windows Meltdown - I cant boot into it, safe mode or not. I am not bothered, it was my own doing and cant be fixed.
I need to burn a few DVDs of my most important files that are on my windows drive from within knoppix. Is there any inbuilt software, or some that I can download, to do this?
Similar Threads
-
By McGrady in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 02:36 AM
-
By Austin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 08:35 AM
-
By crazysniper22 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 09:48 PM
-
By E-Compagnie in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 07:01 PM
-
By Havoc in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 10:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00