there is ups monitoring available for linux, one is genpower, i do not know if knoppix has anything like it.
I do know that in Debian (which knoppix is derived from) you can install it.
I just wanted to know if linux has a program built in to control my APC battery back up. I need software to tell my computer to shut down after a power failure. In windows it is built into the program. I want to try linux out because it is much better. If I can get this to work I can switch. Thanks Michael
there is ups monitoring available for linux, one is genpower, i do not know if knoppix has anything like it.
I do know that in Debian (which knoppix is derived from) you can install it.
http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/apcupsd is not included on the CD or DVD but can be added by running the commands:
sudo aptitude update
sudo aptitude install apcupsd

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00