You could try a cheatcode:
onboard video can cause problems sometime.Code:knoppix xmodule=fbdev
Just tried to boot KNOPPIX_V3.9-2005-05-27-EN on a system build around an Intel D945GNT motherboard with an Intel® 945G Express Chipset consisting of:
• Intel® 82945G Graphics and Memory Controller Hub (GMCH) with Direct Media Interface
• Intel® 82801GB I/O Controller Hub (ICH7) or 82801GR I/O Controller Hub (ICH7R) supporting Intel® Matrix Storage Technology
• Firmware Hub (FWH)
Graphics:
• Intel 945G Express Chipset with Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Audio:
• Intel 945G Express Chipset
• Intel® High Definition Audio interface
• SigmaTel* codec
I get the error message:
error: no suitable x-server found for your card
And then I'm dropped at a root prompt. Same thing happens when I boot with an earlier Knoppix CD (v3.8.2 2005-05-05 EN).
It's a new PC, I just installed Fedora Core 4, with some problems, but much less severe.
Any suggestions please on how to proceed?
Cheers
Greg
You could try a cheatcode:
onboard video can cause problems sometime.Code:knoppix xmodule=fbdev

Gucci Leather Mouse Pad GG Monogram Green Vintage Authentic Deadstock Not Used
$326.72
Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95
Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working
$50.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Gucci Leather Mouse Pad GG Monogram Gold Vintage Authentic Black Used
$308.37
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Microsoft Small Business Server 2002 X08-61876 Vintage Software on CD with Key
$149.99
Gucci Leather Mouse Pad GG Monogram Greige Vintage Authentic Deadstock Not Used
$293.68
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99