You could try a cheatcode:
onboard video can cause problems sometime.Code:knoppix xmodule=fbdev
Just tried to boot KNOPPIX_V3.9-2005-05-27-EN on a system build around an Intel D945GNT motherboard with an Intel® 945G Express Chipset consisting of:
• Intel® 82945G Graphics and Memory Controller Hub (GMCH) with Direct Media Interface
• Intel® 82801GB I/O Controller Hub (ICH7) or 82801GR I/O Controller Hub (ICH7R) supporting Intel® Matrix Storage Technology
• Firmware Hub (FWH)
Graphics:
• Intel 945G Express Chipset with Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Audio:
• Intel 945G Express Chipset
• Intel® High Definition Audio interface
• SigmaTel* codec
I get the error message:
error: no suitable x-server found for your card
And then I'm dropped at a root prompt. Same thing happens when I boot with an earlier Knoppix CD (v3.8.2 2005-05-05 EN).
It's a new PC, I just installed Fedora Core 4, with some problems, but much less severe.
Any suggestions please on how to proceed?
Cheers
Greg
You could try a cheatcode:
onboard video can cause problems sometime.Code:knoppix xmodule=fbdev

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Western Digital 256GB NVMe 2280 80mm SSD SDAPNUW-256G-1006 L18845-002 SN520
$29.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99