Hi all. I got the problem that somehow my mom's Windows XP installation got corrupted on a RAID-0 array. I cannot get it to work in XP's recovery console, so I thought I'd give Knoppix a try to make some backups (which, of course, haven't been made in a while). However, Knoppix 4.0.2 doesn't recognize the disks to be a RAID array. It only shows two seperate devices: hde and hdg4.
The two disks are installed on an onboard promise RAID controller (PDC20276). Is there a way to get the disks recognized to be a RAID array instead of two seperate disks?
Thanks

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07