I have found a way to get my wireless card working, however I need to make a script to do so. Can someone help? Here's what I do from the bash shell right now:
su
iwconfig eth0 essid ########## <---- My WAP ID
pump -i eth0
Thanks
Tom
I have found a way to get my wireless card working, however I need to make a script to do so. Can someone help? Here's what I do from the bash shell right now:
su
iwconfig eth0 essid ########## <---- My WAP ID
pump -i eth0
Thanks
Tom
this should work, atleast if you make it executable, simply dowireless.sh is the name i used, you may name it whatever you want. you may even have it run during startup if you wish.Code:chmod +x ./wireless.sh
#bin/sh
#wireless starter
sudo iwconfig eth0 essid ########&&sudo pump -i eth0
Sounds easy enough. Much appreciated.
Tom
Worked like a charm! Thanks for the help.
Tom

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard
$50.00
Vintage Atari 1200 Zaxxon Computer software With box and manual
$75.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 130XE Restored NTSC SALT Tested with Box
$345.00