I downloaded Linspire-live 5.0 and installed klik and downloaded firefox1.5.cmg,and it worked perfectly.I downloaded Knoppix 4.0 and did the same thing and it would not work.I thought it should be the other way around.Hope this helps somebody,Dennis

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99