-
Rosegarden gives error regarding libssl.so.0.9.7
Hi all,
I thought I'd give Rosegarden a go. I'm looking at installing either Open Suse or Mandriva on a friends laptop (both have Rosegarden - I gather - as part of their package; however even then I gather it's a real PITA to get running). I then saw it here (whoo hoo) and thought I'd give it a go in my FC3 box.
When I try to run it I get the following error:
/tmp/app/1/usr/bin/rosegarden4: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I've searched for the file:
libssl.so.0.9.7
and the closest I've come up with is:
/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7a
/usr/lib/AdobeReader/Reader/intellinux/lib/libssl.so.0.9.6
I'm assuming that it neither of these are satisfactory 
Can anyone advise as to a work around?
Any assistance provided would be most appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By markh1289 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-12-2006, 05:03 AM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 06:22 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
-
By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Micro Intel Core i5-8500T 2.1GHz 8GB RAM No AC/HDD/OS
$129.99

HP Z840 Workstation 8-Core E5-2630 v3 2.40GHz No RAM No HDD No OS No GPU
$329.98