-
Hi ndb,
Learn something new in Linux everyday 
'fraid it didn't work though 
I'm not that distrurbed as I'm trying it out only because my friend is interested in Rosegarden. I'm not going to use it, I'm more interested in graphics and the only sound editing I do is either in video editing or using Audacity.
Look, thanks for your help all the same. Klik is still great. I was able to download and run gcompris, (one of my children is just old enough to use the pc, so she gets to play, draw, paint etc in Linux) and it was far simpler than what I was faced with in FC3, I can tell you now:
download
double-click
play
How easy is that?
Again, thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By markh1289 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-12-2006, 05:03 AM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 06:22 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
-
By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00