Sorry about that.
This will happen if you do not put a check mark in the "Log me on automatically each visit" box on the Log In page. Enabling this should prevent this in the future.
I logged in, typed a long post, (hunt and peck style), clicked "preview" and the screen changed to the login screen. My post evaporated.
I need to calm down
Sorry about that.
This will happen if you do not put a check mark in the "Log me on automatically each visit" box on the Log In page. Enabling this should prevent this in the future.
Also use the back button and cut and paste to the new window saves the re-typing if it happens again. note: You need to cookies enabled if you want the auto login to work.
I believed that I used the back button to try and find my post; but failed.
I had, some weeks earlier turned off the auto login;I was spending too much time surfing this site and didn't want it to become noticeable!
That was why I logged in before typing.

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00