-
Why does cloop not like me?
I took the 2.6.11 config file from Knoppix 3.9 and rolled a new 2.6.14.3 .deb package with it without changing anything. Now I'm building cloop.ko modules for minirt's modules/cloop.ko but each time I get:
insmod: error '/modules/cloop.ko': -1 Invalid module format
What am I doing wrong? I've built it on a woody machine, a sarge machine and even in the Knoppix 4.0.2 live cd environment and get the same result each time. It's driving me crazy!!!
BTW, anyone know what's going on with http://developer.linuxtag.net/ ? I keep trying to make sure I've got the latest cloop source but that site seems to have been down the last couple days.
Similar Threads
-
By Frunktz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-14-2006, 08:25 PM
-
By sunburnt in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By psirac in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
-
By Rootman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 10:49 AM
-
By NicolasH in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 06:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00