Hi,
Knoppix may well be able to help.
Reading
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16359
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17054
might help you.
Regards
Mark
Hi. I'm not sure wheter this is the right place to ask this but I have a corrupted master boot record on one of my hard drives and i really need to know whether i can use knoppix to fix the problem. Any other solutions are welcome... Some info: I have 3 hdd's 1 has a windows and it is not partitioned the second has 4 partitions one with Xp on it, one is the damaged and 2 with stuff on them. I've tried the XP recovering console but i just can't make it repair the MBR on my second hdd...
Hi,
Knoppix may well be able to help.
Reading
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16359
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17054
might help you.
Regards
Mark

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00