You should start looking at the script which lives in /etc/rcS.d,
and which interprets the bootparams.
BTW, this reveals some "cheatcodes" not shown in the F2 help screen,
eg LANG=be|bg|ch|cn|dk|fi|ja|nl|tr|tw...
I think this is a basic question, but I've only stumbled on knoppix last weeked, so please forgive me!
When knoppix is started, users can select lang=us, lang=fr, etc ... I am curious if each choice loads a different set of configuration files in KDE?
If that's the case, can each configuration be modified individually so that choosing the language also changes other parameters, such as the color of the text on the desktop? How would I go about doing something like this in a remastered knoppix?
Thank you,
Jake
You should start looking at the script which lives in /etc/rcS.d,
and which interprets the bootparams.
BTW, this reveals some "cheatcodes" not shown in the F2 help screen,
eg LANG=be|bg|ch|cn|dk|fi|ja|nl|tr|tw...

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98