-
How to uninstall Knoppix
I'm dual-booting knoppix 3.8 and win98. Can anyone point me at a resource that will tell me how to uninstall knoppix and remove lilo, so just the crappy win98 works, please? I can't find anything obvious in the docs, or the search page.
TIA
-
Senior Member
registered user
I did this ages ago, so I don't know if it is still works but this is what I remember. In windows, download & create a Windows boot floppy http://www.bootdisk.com/bootdisk.htm
Then boot off that floppy. Then use the command: This overwrite the MBR/lilo and will force it to boot windows directly. See http://www.computerhope.com/syshlp.htm
-
Thx mate - I'll give it a try.
Similar Threads
-
By okneil in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-25-2009, 05:25 PM
-
By sunchan1968 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2009, 11:13 AM
-
By _d5 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-30-2006, 05:21 PM
-
By jakenoble in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-10-2006, 04:41 PM
-
By Wenny in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 2 32GB (64GB total) SKhynx 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-AB1-11 HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH MEMORY
$299.99

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95

Samsung 16GB DDR4 2400MHz PC4-2400T 19200 ECC Server Memory RAM M393A2G40EB1
$78.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V LD2 DDR4 ECC Server RAM Memory M386A8K40BM2-CTD7Y
$299.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Hynix HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN 32Gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx8 Server DDR4 RAM
$375.00

SK HYNIX HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK 32GB PC4-2666V RIMM Server RAM
$169.95

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99