http://opensuse.linux.co.nz was down, which caused a timeout.
Hopefully it will be back to normal soon,
Greetings,
probono
I'm using OpenSUSE 10.0. I ran the installer and got a pop-up message that Klik was installed and I should be able to run apps. There are new entries in /etc/fstab for the loop mounting, and files in my home directory for Klik.
However, when I browse with Konqueror and follow a klik:// url for an app, the thing runs and runs and runs...with the bouncing cursor. Then, literally, a couple of *minutes* later, I get a Klik popup that just says "error running [name of app I klik'd]".
Any ideas? I tried three different apps, got the same result each time. No kind of debug output or anything, just the generic "error running app" message that leaves me little clue about where to look to find the cause.
http://opensuse.linux.co.nz was down, which caused a timeout.
Hopefully it will be back to normal soon,
Greetings,
probono

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08