-
Knoppix 4.0- Rebooting and Keeping Settings help
Hello, Im new to Knoppix 4.0 and I use the boot from DVD edition, but when I reboot, all my settings are gone, all my programs from KLIK are gone, how do I stop this, like my background,screensaver, palm pilot settings, mail client settings, everything is changed back to the original, how do I change this to where I keep my settings when I reboot?
Similar Threads
-
By NullDevice in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-28-2007, 10:41 AM
-
By koselan in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 05:01 PM
-
By ron2big in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-01-2004, 07:24 PM
-
By TheTempest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 10:30 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99