-
Senior Member
registered user
CrossOver Office!
It's not free, but it's VERY reasonably priced. I have it as part of my Knoppix HDD install to run Photoshop7
I highly recommend it. I use 4.2 Professional. It runs a lot of Windows stuff. I tried it with Word 97. Ran perfect.
I've also run a several open source Windows apps with it including
the entire Open Office Suite
Firefox 1.07 and 1.5
Plus a LOT of Windows games.
All under Knoppix!!!!
It's up to version 5.0 now I believe. I highly recommend it.
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-28-2005, 05:29 AM
-
By prophet829 in forum Games
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:09 AM
-
By Bleim in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Vacuum Power Cord 50 Ft 120V 3 Conductor Type A Plug Black Replacement Part
$75.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99