-
write SmartMedia via USB?
Is there a USB device for SmartMedia that is supported by Linux/Knoppix for both reading and writing?
I have a Microtech ZiO, but it can only be "mounted" read-only. I'd like something that supports read/write access, so that I can use it with Knoppix to rescue files from a broken system (I have about 256MB of capacity scattered among multiple SmartMedia cards)
I'm willing to build a custom Knoppix CD, but I'd rather buy a USB device that just works.
Similar Threads
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 12:24 AM
-
By boo ya in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-16-2004, 12:41 PM
-
By dunbar in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-17-2003, 08:18 PM
-
By Juggalo_X in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 06:34 AM
-
By primetime in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-22-2003, 05:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

Intel Core i7-11700KF 3.60GHz 8 Core SRKNN 16 Thread LGA 1200 USED
$180.00