I downloaded Knoppix, burned the image to a CD, but its not working.
I get the Knoppix splash screen but when I hit enter the screen goes black and nothing happens.
Any Tips, Thanks
I downloaded Knoppix, burned the image to a CD, but its not working.
I get the Knoppix splash screen but when I hit enter the screen goes black and nothing happens.
Any Tips, Thanks
Did you burn at a slow speed?Originally Posted by Jkirch
See the cheat codes section and try things and evn combinations of things. noacip is a popular cheat code that many seem to need. Also try booting in expert mode and see how for you get and note what choices you make in the process; try again changing your last choice.
Also, it could be that your monitor isn't supporting the video mode Knoppix picked, try using the cheat codes to force somethng simple.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Samsung Galaxy S10 10.9" FE 128GB WiFi Tablet SM-X520NZACXAR S-Pen Keyboard 2025
$299.00
SAMSUNG Smart Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Trio 500 Multi Pairing
$40.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$55.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00