It is nice that you report this, but it would be even more helpful if you would put this information in the wireless networking section of the wiki, where it will be much easier to find.
This is a hardware test report about two models of wireless card I tested. I used Knoppix 3.8.1 and the "wlcardconfig" command as root.
First was a Netgear WG511v2 802.11b/g card. It had no lights on the card after I plugged it in, and nothing was recognized. Fail.
Next was an old Linksys "Instant Wireless" model WPC11 802.11b card (FCC ID 07J-GL2411010700). I got lights on the card immediately, and the card was recognized. Pass. It worked with the net just fine.
Good luck !
rcs
It is nice that you report this, but it would be even more helpful if you would put this information in the wireless networking section of the wiki, where it will be much easier to find.
My bad. I can only find "Networking" though. Where is "wireless networking" ?
Thanks,
rcs
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Wireless_NetworkingOriginally Posted by rcs
I checked the wireless wiki and did not find the WPC11 entry. I have this card and once I get my wireless working at home I will test it and post an update on the wiki. I am having problems with my router, which will be causing a delay in me testing this.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99