-
Starting Knoppix from Windows 2000
Hello:
I share a computer with my wife and she prefers Windows (2000).
I start Knoppix using floppy disk. I don't want to install lilo, etc. I'd like to start it from Windows 2000 startup menu (F8).
I keep Knoppix CD on the separate disk partition (/dev/hda7) in /KNOPPIX.
Can anybody help me in this matter?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 86
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By lastinger in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 03:52 AM
-
By JLocke in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:06 AM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By mailman42 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 04:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95