I've tried the following with WIN95, WIN98 and WINME. I'm not familiar with WIN2000. Would something like: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2192
work for you?
Regards,
I've tried the following with WIN95, WIN98 and WINME. I'm not familiar with WIN2000. Would something like: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2192
work for you?
Regards,

The Welch Briefcase | Vintage Leather Messenger Bag
$204.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 105CS Intel Pentium 16mB Ram Win 95 No Power Cords
$299.99
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 2590 CDT Intel Celeron 98 No Power Cords included
$150.00
Vintage 486 PC Motherboard IBM CPU ISA Cards RAM Novell NetWare 3.12 Computer
$249.99
The Bjorn Leather Laptop Bag | Vintage Leather Briefcase
$234.00
The Hemming Leather Laptop Bag | Vintage Leather Briefcase
$254.00
Vintage 1999 Hot Wheels PC USB Keyboard SK-1100U(E) + Speakers Patriot Tested
$145.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage RaidMax Dirk-Tooth Smilodon Gaming Tower with Hardware-Green LED Lights
$199.00
VINTAGE Dell Dimension XPS D233-Pentium II-128MB Ram 13.5GB HDD Matrix GFx W98SE
$229.99