-
It's working !
It took me two nights, loss of all my data (10GB of programs and documments) but it is working.
THE system can be selected from Windows2000 startup menu and it is working fine.
I did it as you suggested: I have a DOS on hda1, Windows on hda2 and I use loadlin to load Knoppix from DOS.
I was not able to install lilo to start Knoppix from hda7 partition. There are many things that I have to learn.
w.
Similar Threads
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 86
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By lastinger in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 03:52 AM
-
By JLocke in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:06 AM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By mailman42 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 04:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 64/128 RF delete
$25.00

COMMODORE 1541 FLOPPY DRIVE FOR C64 64C VIC-20 PLUS/4 128 TESTED/WORKING LX61 💾
$149.99

Commodore Video CRT Computer Monitor Model 1936 VERY RARE selling as is
$375.00

COMMODORE VIC-1541 FLOPPY DRIVE FOR C64 64C VIC-20 PLUS/4 128 TESTD/WRKN LX67 💾
$159.99

Commodore 128 Case + Keyboard + LED, C128 Computer Parts
$42.50

Partial Working/Nonworking Commodore 1541 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive *SEE NOTES*
$38.00

Vintage Commodore 128 C128 Personal Computer For Parts/No Power Supply
$149.95

Commodore 64 Personal Computer w Power Supply-TV Hookup-Paperwork-Original Box
$139.00

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS
$24.99