-
Hi:
I think that I am just starting to understand your letter. I cannot check it on my home computer, I will have to wait until Monday.
Generally it turned out to be much more difficult than I expected.
... (some time later) ...
It semms that I have just found a little bit simpler solution:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...d=kb;pl;153762
It's a Polish translation of the English original.
If I understand this text correctly I can install MS-DOS on Windows 2000 and then use loadlin to load linux.
Or on the other hand I can probably setup a DOS partition and use loadlin to start Knoppix from it. I don't want DOS in my Windows 2000.
Life is not so simple, even with Knoppix
.
w.
Similar Threads
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 86
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By lastinger in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 03:52 AM
-
By JLocke in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:06 AM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By mailman42 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 04:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot Of (12) SKhynix 8Gb DDR4-3200AA Desktop Pc Ram/Memory (Used)
$399.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39