-
Junior Member
registered user
Dear Rammel,
so simple, so effective: your suggestion works!
I would the student work at a rather low level from the point of view of the environment (they should do programming, computing, etc.) teachers only are allowed to play with Knoppix features... Thus, your suggestion could be enough, even if I think that the default settings are a little misleading (how many times the students will be wrong?).
I'll think about doing better, but I don't promise I'll succeed...
Thanks a lot,
ciao,
Ugo
Similar Threads
-
By Laos in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-13-2007, 08:37 PM
-
By mattperkins26 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 01:05 PM
-
By dargaud in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 07:21 PM
-
By knopstar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-20-2004, 03:54 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 12:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

64GB Lot hynix 4x16GB DDR3 1600Mhz PC3-12800R-11-12 Server Ram HMT42GR7MFR4C-PB
$65.00

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00