-
I apologize, perhaps I should have been more clear about this initially.
I have to operate this as a dual-use machine.
Was your suggestion that I erase all my Windows applications and files and start over? There are programs that I use that only run on Windows, and I haven't the time to experiment around with Wine to see if they work.
This was my motivation for using Knoppix at all. If I was going to erase the entire HD and start over, I would have chosen another distribution.
Similar Threads
-
By alpha_geek in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2007, 04:17 PM
-
By staran in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2007, 05:41 PM
-
By beausimon in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:40 PM
-
By frugalyankee in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-09-2005, 03:48 AM
-
By merc in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 11:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1SG 2RX4 32GB DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server Memory
$199.95