Hah....I love this article....Too bad he's a genpooer. ^_^
Find out if Windows is (Finally) ready for the desktop!
Is MS Windows really that hard to install and manage, or is that story just the usual Red-Hat FUD?
http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/47221/index.html
sakiZ
Hah....I love this article....Too bad he's a genpooer. ^_^
ROTFLOL!!!!! That is just awesome!!!![]()
That's what I thought too. Windows through the eyes of a person who has always used Linux -- seeing the OS through totally innocent eyes, trusting that what "Bill" says is gospel.ROTFLOL!!!!! That is just awesome!!!![]()
I loved the part where he asks "Where is the package manager?"
Very cleverly written. And of course what's funny is that there is so much truth in it.
sakiZ

Mixed Lot Of Vintage Software And Drivers - Install Discs - CDs - 94 Pieces
$85.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
$99.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$14.75
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59