Hah....I love this article....Too bad he's a genpooer. ^_^
Find out if Windows is (Finally) ready for the desktop!
Is MS Windows really that hard to install and manage, or is that story just the usual Red-Hat FUD?
http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/47221/index.html
sakiZ
Hah....I love this article....Too bad he's a genpooer. ^_^
ROTFLOL!!!!! That is just awesome!!!![]()
That's what I thought too. Windows through the eyes of a person who has always used Linux -- seeing the OS through totally innocent eyes, trusting that what "Bill" says is gospel.ROTFLOL!!!!! That is just awesome!!!![]()
I loved the part where he asks "Where is the package manager?"
Very cleverly written. And of course what's funny is that there is so much truth in it.
sakiZ

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00