Hah....I love this article....Too bad he's a genpooer. ^_^
Find out if Windows is (Finally) ready for the desktop!
Is MS Windows really that hard to install and manage, or is that story just the usual Red-Hat FUD?
http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/47221/index.html
sakiZ
Hah....I love this article....Too bad he's a genpooer. ^_^
ROTFLOL!!!!! That is just awesome!!!![]()
That's what I thought too. Windows through the eyes of a person who has always used Linux -- seeing the OS through totally innocent eyes, trusting that what "Bill" says is gospel.ROTFLOL!!!!! That is just awesome!!!![]()
I loved the part where he asks "Where is the package manager?"
Very cleverly written. And of course what's funny is that there is so much truth in it.
sakiZ

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Drive Flash Memory Stick Data Storage.
$3.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
M386A8K40BM2-CTD SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 SERVER MEMORY TESTED
$289.00
LOT of 5 Samsung 16GB PC4-2666V-EE1 DDR4 ECC UDIMM Memory Ram M391A2K43BB1-CTD
$350.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00