I'm trying to figure out the lyrics to a song, as a friend of mine and myself would really like to do a cover of it. Unfortunately, the band is very obscure, and even though I found lyrics for most of their songs, I got nothing for this one. Is there any program out there (Windows or Linux...It doesn't matter...I run both) that could isolate the vocals from an mp3 or ogg vorbis file? Or...If any of you have really mad skills, think you could find the lyrics to the song "For Crying Out Loud" by Scratch Acid? Thanks.

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46
Advanced Gravis Analog Controller Joystics For Tandy Computers complete in box
$90.98