I haven't gotten to that point yet. I still have to set up my modem.
Though, what's the error that you get when you try and install it?
I haven't gotten to that point yet. I still have to set up my modem.
Though, what's the error that you get when you try and install it?
Why have you got a paypal donate image in your post ?
I've installed Knoppix to my hard drive and logjam installed without a problem.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99