-
first time user needs a lot of help...
I have an old laptop, compaq m700 that has windows98 on it, I don't remember the password, I don't want to. I want to use this laptop to run Linux, and I was kind of hoping to run Knoppix instead of Free BSD. So I bittorrent Knoppix to a dvd, and I put it in the DVD drive and I cant get it to boot, it keeps wanting to run Windows. Obviously I don't have any idea wat I'm doing and I would like any help I can get.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By blokk.m in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-01-2009, 03:17 AM
-
By bensaida in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-11-2006, 11:02 PM
-
By jameshontishar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-15-2005, 01:32 PM
-
By seta21 in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 06:32 AM
-
By Marky in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 09:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98