-
D-LINK Dialup modem :: No Dial Tone
Hi:
I am trying to setup a dial-up connection for a friend with D-Link Dialup Serial External Modem, I get no Dial tone message with KPPP, and pppconfig does start a connection with pon.
Message on KPPP is
ATZ
OK
M1L1
OK
ATDT phone-number
NO DIAL TONE
How do I get this working on Knoppix?
Thanks Much
AJ
-
Senior Member
registered user
i think there's a disabel dialtone checking somewhere. It's been over a year since I used KPPP, 6 months since I used a PPP gui, and 6 weeks since I had dialup.
Similar Threads
-
By bhawns in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-19-2007, 11:48 PM
-
By Capt. Cautious in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2006, 07:13 PM
-
By tsitras in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 11:52 PM
-
By daytek in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 04:38 PM
-
By waynejkruse10 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 06:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

motherboard CPU combo am4
$70.00