Originally Posted by rswannie
My apologies,
After reading the Forum Charter sticky,
I should probably be in general support...
I have burned a couple CD's and just tried a few boots. Every time I get
Accessing Knoppix CDrom at /dev/hdc INSMOD: Error inserting '/modules/cloop.0' : -1 Bad file number
Any thoughts?
Thanks Much!![]()
Originally Posted by rswannie
My apologies,
After reading the Forum Charter sticky,
I should probably be in general support...
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
Samsung 16GB (1x16GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-3200AA SO-DIMM 260-Pin RAM - Tested
$55.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung 16GB (1x16GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-3200AA SO-DIMM 260-Pin RAM - Tested
$55.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
G.SKILL Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz DDR4 Ram - Tested
$74.95