Originally Posted by rswannie
My apologies,
After reading the Forum Charter sticky,
I should probably be in general support...
I have burned a couple CD's and just tried a few boots. Every time I get
Accessing Knoppix CDrom at /dev/hdc INSMOD: Error inserting '/modules/cloop.0' : -1 Bad file number
Any thoughts?
Thanks Much!![]()
Originally Posted by rswannie
My apologies,
After reading the Forum Charter sticky,
I should probably be in general support...
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
LOT of 47 Intel Core i3 6100 x18, I3 7100 x19 I3 8100 x1, I5 8500 x1, I3 9100 x8
$400.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00