Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where should I start ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Brasilien
    Posts
    1

    Where should I start ?

    Hello guys .
    I am newbe here and almost newbe in Linux.
    I just want to know how can I make a custom linux system based on Knoppix.
    I need to know where can I find some articles for newbies, where should I start ??????
    Thanks guys.
    Danke.
    Valeu ae malucos
    Gracias chicos hehehehehe


  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    If you want help. please read this post about subject lines and go back and edit your post to change the subject line.

Similar Threads

  1. Start X11...
    By hbweb500 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 01:41 AM
  2. How do I start nfs?
    By pelican in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:07 PM
  3. Can't Start X11?
    By fasttech in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 10:02 AM
  4. Where do I start??
    By Rhymer in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2003, 10:05 PM
  5. KDE no start
    By timmd in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2002, 12:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$316.61



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$349.48



Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot

$129.99



Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070

$1469.00



Timetec MS10 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 3D NAND SSD 35TTFP6PCIE-1TB picture

Timetec MS10 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 3D NAND SSD 35TTFP6PCIE-1TB

$89.99



External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A picture

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A

$100.00