-
Error while trying to run any application
When I try to load several apps using klik, I get the following message:
"Error while trying to run application."
I originally got the error in KANOTIX 2005.4 RC17, but I tested it further with KNOPPIX 4.0.1, Kubuntu 5.10 (Breezy Badger), Fedora Core 4, and LLGP. All of them display the error.
I loaded the KDE games, NetHack, XBill, Armagetron, and Gweled.
-
It appears to be an error on the server
~/.klik klik://xvier
This package is not available for installation. Please write a klik recipe and submit it to the developers.
The error reported by apt-get was: Reading package lists...
I do not get the error using klik://opera, so there must be something wrong with the recipe builder (Opera is a handmade cmg)
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
It seems to be back.
I am getting the same errors, in particular when running klic from the command line.
I tried Opera as mentioned by Lews, and it didn't give the error. Everything else does though.
-
Senior Member
registered user
fixed again
-
Junior Member
registered user
If someone gets that error on all their klik apps, associate the .cmg files with ~/user/.zAppRun.
In faith, Dave
[email protected], [email protected]
Viva Texas
God spoke, and BANG! It happened!
-
Re: It seems to be back.

Originally Posted by
peterpiper
I am getting the same errors, in particular when running klic from the command line.
I tried Opera as mentioned by Lews, and it didn't give the error. Everything else does though.

Same here. Will try again this morning...
-
Mmmmk - got klik://privoxy to work this morning. But received the following during compile:
Feb 22 02:02:09 Privoxy(-1208932672) Fatal error: can't check configuration file '/ramdisk/tmp/app/1/usr/config': No such file or directory
Similar Threads
-
By sav.singh in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2006, 09:52 AM
-
By vijirin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 07:04 AM
-
By w5uc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By totothehero in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 04:52 PM
-
By sparks40 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70