-
Senior Member
registered user
thanks but this is not what I need(though the concept is sweet for a typical office environment). I am aiming at carrying my OWN OS in the wallet(or shirt pocket). So say when I am travelling and come to a hotel with business center, I can 'borrow' the machine and have my stuff right there rather than whatever is installed(win 98/ME etc.). The same idea applies when I need to visit a friend oversea for a short period of time. Carrying a notebook is an option but I like to travel light and PC is becoming commodities and it is not difficult to find one.
I am looking at the Morphix distribution but there is still some stuff to iron out, may end up building my own based on KNOPPIX/Morphix.
Similar Threads
-
By fatso in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-18-2006, 10:00 PM
-
By yuhnstuff in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 01:18 PM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 09:24 AM
-
By arbs22 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 04:39 AM
-
By firepunk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 10
Last Post: 08-09-2003, 04:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99