Becuase I am the "Scared-od-the-word-compile" linux newbie I am, I decided to Klik KOPETE, my client-of-choice.After a few hitches, The program ran. Then, I went to "Configure" to add my accounts. Look what greeted me:
Why did this happen?
Becuase I am the "Scared-od-the-word-compile" linux newbie I am, I decided to Klik KOPETE, my client-of-choice.After a few hitches, The program ran. Then, I went to "Configure" to add my accounts. Look what greeted me:
Why did this happen?
This happens doe to (what I consider) a flaw in KDE's design: plugins are loaded only when "kbuildsycoca" is run. This is a known issue with klik and we are still looking for a clean solution.
A quick and dirty hack is to insert
into the klik wrapper (before the line $KONSOLE "$BINARY""$@"). Please see http://klik.atekon.de/wiki/index.php...g#Fix_a_bundle for how to unpack and re-pack a cmg file.Code:kbuildycoca
Greetings,
probono

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00