I know how to start Kuickshow from the command line. But what I do not know how to do is to start Kuickshow and have it automatically start the slideshow. if I type kuickshow /mnt/sda1 it will load Kuickshow and it has the pictures that I want to be in the slideshow but I would have to hit F2 to start the slideshow. Anyone know what I can put in the command to automatically start the slideshow? I have read the MAN pages, gone through a few dozen pages of google and searched through the forums but can't seem to find the answer. I am using Knoppix 3.3 currently but I am DL'ing 4.0.2 and will give that a try to see if it has more support for the kuickshow slideshow.

Supermicro 4U 32x 3.5 Bays 4-Nodes | 8x E5-2660 v3 2.6Ghz | 64gb RAM | 9207-8i
$699.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
SuperMicro 938-16 5039ms-h8trf 3U MicroCloud SuperServer w 8 X11SSD-F Blades 2PS
$899.00
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99