Ok, its been 24 hours and no has told me how to select the "D:" drive. I just want to be able to open my zip drive(e: drive). Anybody out there?
How do you open a drive in Knoppix? I know in Windoze you would go to run and type "E:" or "D:" I assume this is probably something via command line in Linux but I couldn't find it googling. Could anyone fill me in?
Ok, its been 24 hours and no has told me how to select the "D:" drive. I just want to be able to open my zip drive(e: drive). Anybody out there?
Insert the zip disk into the drive & then boot up knoppix. There should be an icon on the desktop for the device. Click it & it will be a graphical file manager.
Ok, I'm running knoppix on Virtual Pc. For some reason its not detecting my zip on start up like when I run it directly. Is there no way to just select the D or E drive manually? What about when you have it installed, how do you select the D drive then?
You are running Knoppix in a virtual environment and you expect it to be able to see physical drives?
You must consult the instructions on how to do this with your virtual PC software - it's not a knoppix issue.
It works with Linux Mepis (booting with the zip plugged in) That means its not a Virtual Pc issue. Is there no way to select a drive in Linux? I know I'm a noob but I'm sure this can be done but I'm not getting clear answers here.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00